CHAINLINK FENCING SYSTEM
Raysut Fence presents a well proven, popular, versatile, cost-effective and easy to erect fencing system suitable for a wide variety of applications like Perimeter Fencing, Security Fencing, Sports arenas, Tennis courts, Golf Courses etc.
We have set up a modern, state-of-the-art production unit in the Raysut Industrial Estate, Salalah, in the Sultanate of Oman. using the latest Japanese machinery. An efficient management team along with skilled operators and technicians ensure that the products are manufactured according to international quality standards. Company owned delivery vehicles ensure that delivery schedules are strictly adhered to thereby providing customers with a satisfactory, hassle-free experience.
- Raysut fence offers you the option of Chain Link Fencing fabric made of Plain Galvanized Wire and PVC coated Galvanized Wire.
- The fencing fabric is made from wire of varying diameters depending on the application.
- PVC Coated GI Wire fabric gives an attractive appearance with its range of colours.
- It also has better durability on account of its better resistance to Corrosion, Abrasion, Fading, Weathering, Peeling, Chemicals etc.
- PVC coated fencing is primarily available in Green colour. Other colours are also possible based on buyer preferences.
- Accessories like Top rail, Line Wires, Line posts, Terminal posts etc and various other fittings required for erecting the fence can also be made available against separate order from buyers.
- Raysut fence has set up its own state-of-the-art machine shop to fabricate various types of Posts and Gates according to customer requirements.
- Posts and Gates can be offered with Galvanized finish or with Powder Coated finish, in RAL colours, as per customer requirement.
- Raysut fence is the only manufacturer of Chain-link fencing in Oman providing end-to-end solutions form designing to erection services.
Chainlink Fencing is one of the most economical ways to secure your property.
- G.I. CHAIN LINK FENCE FABRIC
- PVC COATED CHAIN LINK FENCE FABRIC
- BARBED WIRE
- STEEL POSTS
- GAMES COURT FENCE ENCLOSURES
Fence Raysut Factory Is A Manufacturer, Supply And Install of mechanically woven double twisted gabion boxes having their manufacturing facility at Raysut Industrial Estate, Salalah,. Gabions are rectangular wire mesh baskets filled with rock at the project site to form flexible, permeable, monolithic structures such as retaining walls for commercial, industrial and road projects. Gabions are used as modular construction blocks to prevent soil erosion. They offer an alternative solution to concrete structures. Gabions, by virtue of their matchless strength, excellent engineering adaptability and proven reliability, have become the chosen building material for the tremendous variety of construction works.
One of the key factors in the long term performance of gabions is the quality of the wire used for the mesh, selvedge wire and lacing wire. Dunes gabions are manufactured from high quality steel wire woven into a double twist hexagonal mesh to give both mechanical strength and prevent unravelling. The quality of the wire is strictly controlled and conforms to BS 1052:1980 for tensile strength
Hot Dip Galvanized Gabions:
- Diameter of Mesh Wire: No less than 3.05 mm.
- Coating of Wire: No less than 275gm/m².
- Diameter of Selvedge Wire: No less than 3.50&3.90 mm.
- Coating of Wire: No less than 275gm/m².
PVC Coated Gabions:
- Diameter of Mesh Wire: No less than 2.69 mm, plus the PVC coating, total 3.708 mm.
- Coating of Wire: No less than 275gm/m².
- Diameter of Selvedge Wire: No less than 3.40mm, plus the PVC coating, total 4.39 mm.
- Coating of Wire: No less than 275gm/m²
HIGH SECURITY WELDED MESH FENCE
A welded wire mesh fence is a steel fence consisting of wire strands welded together to form a high strength mesh. Welded wire mesh fences are used predominantly as high security barriers where visibility through the fence is also necessary or desirable.
We have different types of Welded mesh panels according to various customer requirement
- MESH : Welded mesh panels are galvanized to BS EN 10244 and polyester powder coated or thermoplastic coated to customer required RAL colors.
- VERTICAL POST : Available in various sections such as RHS or SHS. They are hot dip galvanized to BS EN 1461 after fabrication and can be polyester powder coated to BS EN 13438 to match the color and finish of the welded mesh fence as required. Post extensions are available for fence to carry barbed wire or razor wire for added security.
- ANTI-CLIMB 358 WELDED MESH SYSTEMS : Anti-Climb 358 Welded Mesh System is dominantly used in fencing systems designed to bring maximum perimeter protection to a site without impeding visibility. The mesh panel is made in an aperture configuration of 76.2 mm or 50mm vertical wire (also called line wire) pitch by 12.7 mm horizontal wire (also called cross wire) pitch. This means a clear opening between horizontal wires of less than 9 mm – inadequate to insert hand tools for cutting the mesh and impossible to grip, thus climb. The vertical wires of the mesh further restrict the opening available forming small rectangles throughout the panel. The mesh is therefore extremely difficult to penetrate using conventional hand tools and thus gives a delay time under attack several times greater than traditional fencing products such as chainlink mesh. We offer a wide variety of Anti-Climb 358 Welded Mesh with different diameters of vertical & horizontal wires as well as spacing combination.
- PLAYGROUND FENCE : Heavy duty and lightweight mesh fencing system with flat profile featuring double horizontal wires (Ø6 or Ø8mm) and Ø6mm vertical wires.
- GARDEN FENCE : More robust and attractive 3D welded mesh fence with V bend to form a strong yet lightweight panel suitable for locations where aesthetics appeal required.
- FLAT BAR MESH : Anti-climb mesh system where vertical wire is replaced with hardened flat bar continuously or alternatively for better rigidity and strength.
The port cabin requirement for a project in the initial stage for mobilization includes temporary housing for staff and labors, ablution block, catering etc. The prefabricated port cabins are of different types and sizes as per requirement, availability of space, purpose of necessity and as per statutory and regulatory requirements.
Increasingly making its name in the field of Oman construction and oil and gas industry by the erection and manufacturing of all types of pre-fabricated structures ranging from Site offices, Engineers & labours accommodation, consultants offices and all type of turnkey projects implemented by this flagship division of the company in the past and current running projects.
With Projects ranging from making structures at Haya Waste water projects to the Batina Region for the various Pre-fabricated structures in ( Road Construction) projects, FENCE OMAN , has managed to present itself in the PDO , Ministry of Oil & Gas, Tender Board with accomplishment acknowledgements and continuing bigger and larger projects in the establishment of prefabricated structures, giving the company to increase larger and bigger investments in the fabrication division.
With the brand name of OMAN FENCE to promote Omani Product as a name, our factory established at the heart of RAYSUT Industrial Estate has been specialized in manufacturing best quality of different types of cabins as
- Sandwich Panel Cabins (Using PU Insulation)
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION – Attached SUI - 400
- Wooden Panel Cabins (Using Thermo Cole/Rock wool Insulation)
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION – Attached SUI – 200, SUI – 300
- Container Conversion (Using PS/Rockwool Insulation)
WE CONVERT CONTAINERS OF 20 FEET & 40 FEET CUBICAL BOXES WHICH IS USED FOR STAFF AND CLIENT OFFICE PURPOSE , ACCOMODATION PURPOSE , AND STORAGE PURPOSE TO CLIENTS REQUIREMENT
EXPANDED MESH & METAL PRODUCTS
We are closely working with our customers as part of their team by providing ideas and solutions for project realization all the way to delivery and on-going operations.
Considering the evolution of the construction and building industry, we are continuously engaged in product development to suit the needs of the present and future market taking into consideration customer requirements and specifications as per established international standards (BS, BS EN, ASTM, AISI and ISO).
- Plastering Accessories
- Block Work Accessories
- Steel Lintel
- Gypsum Works Accessories
- Cladding Fixing System
- Cable Management System
- Expansion Joint System
Guardrails are specified in major highways and roads projects as safety barrier. The Guardrail system Guardrail system absorbs the impact of out-of-control vehicles while guiding the vehicle to safer stops. Proven results and consistent material quality make steel Guardrail systems the right barier choice. Dunes Guardrail offers a sophisticated, standardized approach to guardrail fabrication.
Our computerized steel railing manufacturing process ensures all holes, slots, and Dimensions are 100% accurate for maximum compatibility with a wide variety of guardrail systems. As a custom galvanised guardrail manufacturer, we can modify our safety barriers to meet virually any height or width requirement.
Our roll-formed galvanized guardrails feature the latest advancements in highway safety barrier technology to ensure maximum strength and long-term durability of our products. Our galvanized are coated with a uniform layer of zinc coating to prevent discoloration and weak spots caused by rust and corrosion.
Our flexible manufacturing system provides maximum compatibility with guardrail systems, regardless of the original guardrail manufacture.
With our high capacity state-of-the-art machinery from PIEMME, Italy for manufacturing the W-Beam and Thrie-Beam Guardrails, Dunes Industries can quickly supply small or large quantites of crash barriers at highly competitive prices.
Our Guardrail Plant & The Galvanizing Unit In The Raysut Industrial Estate, Salalah Deploys Fully Computerized European Technology That Uses The Most Eco-Friendly Process To Deliver The Best Quality Product.